Search Site
EAD Work Permits

Chicago Attorney Enables Nonimmigrants to Work in the United States

Illinois lawyer delivers advice on securing employment authorization documents

If you are in the United States on a temporary basis but wish to work, Law Office of Martin Perez, LLC can help you apply for the necessary permit available to those who do not have a work visa. Known officially as an employment authorization document, or EAD work permit, it’s available to asylum seekers, international students and aliens seeking an adjustment of status. It is a photo identification issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Law firm offering comprehensive counsel to nonimmigrant job seekers

I can help you with the filing of Form I-765, which starts a review that can take a few months. If your application is approved, your permit is issued with an expiration date. I can also assist if you already have a work permit that needs renewal. If you are seeking an adjustment in status, I may be able to help you combine this application with one for advance parole, which would allow you to exit and re-enter the United States.

Contact a Chicago attorney for assistance in getting an EAD work permit

If you require the legal authority to work in the United States, Law Office of Martin Perez, LLC can represent you in your effort to obtain the necessary documents. Call my Chicago office at 833-790-1600 or contact me online to schedule a consultation.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Office
  • Chicago Office
    540 West 35th Street
    Suite 204
    Chicago, Illinois 60616
    Phone: 773-966-4974
Awards & Memberships