About the Firm
Dedicated Chicago Attorney Handles Immigration Matters
Reliable lawyer defends against deportation in Illinois and throughout the United States
I take pride in providing skilled legal representation for clients seeking to continue their lives, careers or education in the United States. Since 2002, I have worked diligently to protect the rights of my clients. You can count on me to deliver guidance and assistance for the unique legal circumstances you face. Protecting your rights and representing your best interests are my foremost priorities as I help you pursue the visa, citizenship or residence benefits you desire.
Accomplished advocate helps clients navigate immigration issues
Having a knowledgeable immigration lawyer on your side can significantly ease the stress of the legal process. I provide my clients with:
- One-on-one attention — Each person has specific reasons for pursuing future in the United States. I work hand-in-hand with every client, addressing their individual questions and concerns with care and clarity.
- Personalized strategies —U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services sets certain requirements for each immigration classification, with different benchmarks that must be met. I will examine the details of your case and develop a thorough strategy to organize your petition in a way that best represents your qualifications.
- Focused knowledge — My practice is devoted completely to immigration law. With more than 17 years of legal experience, I can provide informed counsel on a wide range of issues.
I am a problem-solver, and I always work diligently toward favorable results for my clients.
Areas of Practice
Hardworking Chicago attorney fights for visa protections and benefits
Immigration matters can be complicated and time-consuming. I aim to ease your burden by handling all the legal particulars of your case. I represent clients in many areas of immigration
- Visas and green cards — Applying for temporary or permanent residence with an immigrant or nonimmigrant visa or a green card can be life-changing. I help my clients to demonstrate that they meet the requirements of the status they seek so they can go after their American dream. I am well-versed in employment-based, business-based and family-based immigration.
- Deportation defense — The threat of removal can be terrifying and should not be handled lightly. I will work to provide a strong defense for your deportation case.
- Naturalization — When you qualify and are ready to make your citizenship in the United States official, I can guide you through the requirements of the naturalization process.
- Asylum and refugee cases — If you arrived in the United States seeking protection from persecution or are fleeing tumultuous conditions in your country, I can help you follow the proper procedures to apply for asylum or refugee status. In addition, if you are a non-citizen who is authorized to work in the United States, I can help you obtain or renew your EAD work permit.
Contact my Chicago immigration law office for a free consultationCall the Law Office of Martin Perez, LLC in Chicago at 833-790-1600 or contact me online to schedule a consultation to learn about the immigration options that may be available to you.